21 May 2023

Toronto Ontario Canada - University of Toronto

 






































I have been going to Toronto starting back in the early 90s.  And then once again once a month in the early 2000s for seven years.  

I have walked around all sides of the University of Toronto or in to the edges over all those years - and always stay in very close walking distance.  But never wandered in - no reason - just happened.  

And I finally just walked about 2 blocks and I was in the cocoon and it was my kind of place - cool, historic and open and easy to wander.  

I was also amazed that doors were open and I was able to just wander and enjoy the history in so many buildings - covid shut doors down in the USA and don't expect we will open them back up.  But I may be surprised.  

 

No comments: