20 August 2020

Saint Paul MN - Another interesting Covid week

  



Niketh has decided to head back to Sri Lanka and do the first term remotely from home.  So our Mac Team is getting smaller.  We had a little send off Tuesday night - he got notice overnight on Monday that he had a seat in the plane on Thursday - so no time to get organized. 

At my stop at the grocery store to pick up a couple items for our evening I had one of the "what" Covid experiences.  Apparently, paper grocery bags are getting scarce.  Kowalskis has been using generic ones of late - and then on Tuesday they gave me a Cub Foods bag........

As I was heading towards home on my Tuesday bike ride I got sight of the smoke bellowing up in the sky as I crossed the Sabo bridge.  Showed up again as I crossed the river heading home and ended up being in Saint Paul at a metal recycling plant.  

And another fun Covid patio evening on Wednesday in Plymouth with Lynn and Dick......and the dog!

No comments: